This week MacSparky is sponsored by SaneBox, the email service that can help you get control of your inbox. For a lot of folks, email is a constant pain, and it doesn’t need to be. With SaneBox, you add a powerful set of email tools that can work in just about any email client. SaneBox allows you to:
- Wake up everyday to find that the SaneBox robots have automatically sorted your incoming email for you so you can address the important and ignore the irrelevant.
- Defer email for hours, days, or weeks so it is out of your life until a more appropriate time.
- Set secret reminders so if someone doesn’t reply to an important email, SaneBox gives you a nudge to follow up.
- Automatically save attachments to the cloud (like Dropbox).
- Use their SaneForward service to automatically send appropriate emails to services such as Evernote, Expensify, and Kayak.
- Move unwanted email to the SaneBlackHole and never see anything from that person again.
One of the best parts about SaneBox being a web services is that it works no matter which mail application you prefer. If you want to jump between different mail apps on your iPad, no problem. If you want to upgrade your Mac to High Sierra, there’s no need to wait for SaneBox to work. It already does. SaneBox is a set of tools that will move with you between different applications on different platforms with no trouble at all.
Why not straighten out your email today? I’ve been a paying subscriber for years and can’t imagine getting by without it. If you sign up with this link, you even get a discount off your subscription.