The Mac Power Users and Smile are sponsoring a contest where you can win a free copy of Smile’s Productivity Suite including PDFpen Pro, TextExpander, DiscLabel and PageSender – a $129 value.
In order to enter, download Smile’s DiscLabel and make some labels. Send in your best work and the winner gets a Smile Productivity Suite for free. If you don’t have DiscLabel, go grab the free trial. Entries from the trial version are fine. Here are the details:
- Your designs must be your own unique work created using DiscLabel. No copyrighted material or designs that include potentially copyrighted material may be submitted.
- Entries should be submitted in PDF or JPEG format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59pm Pacific Time on Friday, December 3, 2010.
- Limit three entries per person. An entry may be an individual design or matched set.
- You may submit entries using the trial version of the software.
- Entries will be judged by Katie Floyd, David Sparks and a representative of Smile. The deliberations of the judges will be confidential and the decision will be final.
- By submitting your entry, you grant Mac Power Users and Smile permission to use your design(s) for promotional purposes including but not limited to publishing your design(s)on their website.
Winner(s) will be announced on the Mac Power Users podcast released on or about Sunday, December 12th and will be published to the Mac Power Users and/or Smile website.
- One Grand Prize winner will be chosen and will receive the Smile Productivity Suite.
- Additional designs may be chosen as Honorable Mentions at the judge’s discretion to win their choice of either: PDFpen, DiscLabel, PageSender or TextExpander.