The newest version of TextExpander for Mac is out with some nice improvements:
- Supports Cut, Copy and Paste for items in the snippet list
- Adds popover to resolve snippet abbreviation conflicts
- Duplicate snippets are drawn with blue abbreviation (vs. orange for conflicts)
- Adds “expand abbreviation '<abbreviation>'” syntax to AppleScript expand command
- Restores support for %j day-of-year macro
There was, however a bug with the updater that requires you to manually download. You can get it here.