PDFpen for Mac continues to improve. Today Smile released version 10 with several new features:
- Adds watermarks
- Insert Headers & Footers
- OCR multiple documents in batch (PDFpenPro only)
- New Precision Edit tool selects, moves, resizes and deletes line art and text
- Improves move & resize of images
- Enhances page number styling
- Adds larger Library item view
- Prettier drawing colors
- Adds context menu options
- Various improvements and fixes
My favorite new feature is the watermark function. I am kind of particular about the typography in my watermarks (surprised, right?) and now I can import and create my Futura based all-caps watermarks to my heart's content.
The app also got attractive new icons. Learn more about PDFpen 10 from Smile.
Finally, there's a screencast from yours truly.