Communicating at work changes constantly: different projects, different teams, different goals. Once you add different locations, everything gets harder. It’s tough to keep on task and meet milestones when your time is spent tracking down the people, information or documentation you need. It’s these tiny frustrations that take up your day. It doesn’t have to be this way.
You can work better, not just harder, with a collaborative intranet like Igloo.
An intranet should help you:
- Access the information you need – anywhere, on any device
- Co-author documents, track versions and get approvals in one place, without barraging you with email
- Discuss ideas openly (or privately)
- Ask questions as easily as popping over the cubicle wall
- Replace meetings by narrating your work
Intranet doesn’t have to be a bad word.
Try Igloo free for 30 days and you can win a free Aeropress.