This week MacSparky is sponsored by SaneBox, the email service that can change your life … today. For a lot of folks, email is that thorn in your side that you can't quite ever escape. The problem is that email never sleeps. It just keeps coming at you. So why don't you get on email tool on your side that also never sleeps. That's SaneBox. With SaneBox at your back, you add a powerful set of email tools that can work in just about any email client. With SaneBox you can:
- Wake up every day to find the SaneBox robots have automatically sorted your incoming email for you so you can address the important and ignore the irrelevant.
- Defer email for hours, days, or weeks so it is out of your life until a more appropriate time.
- Set secret reminders so if someone doesn’t reply to an important email SaneBox gives you a nudge to follow up. (This is huge in my daily workflows.)
- Automatically save attachments to the cloud (like Dropbox).
- Use their SaneForward service to automatically send appropriate emails to services like Evernote, Expensify, and Kayak.
- Move unwanted email to the SaneBlackHole and never see anything from that person again.
The list goes on. Why not straighten out your email by getting a SaneBox account and bringing a gun to a knife fight. I've been a SaneBox subscriber since 2012. If you sign up with this link, you get a free trial and $10 off when you subscribe. Do you know how many MacSparky readers have tried and loved SaneBox? A lot. You should try it too.