This week MacSparky is sponsored by the Omni Group and their latest version of OmniFocus for the iPhone and iPad, OmniFocus 3. The latest version adds several new features while still keeping it a beautiful (and usable) app. What features you may ask? Why don’t you try these on for size:
- Tags! Make them for people, energy level, priority, location, or whatever floats your boat.
- The Forecast view now shows your tasks and calendar events in order, so you can better see what’s coming up in your day and adjust if needed.
- Enhanced repeating tasks are easier than ever to set up and they work with real-world examples, such as the first weekday of the month.
- Batch editing has been brought over from the Mac, and it lets you set due dates, tags, and other data for multiple tasks all at once.
- Flexible inspectors now allow you to show only the features you use and reorder them, so your favorites are where you want them.
There is a bunch more. Just try it for yourself. Also, did you know that the Omni Group has world-class support? If you need help, they even have an 800 number.
Conquer your task list today with OmniFocus 3.