The Monday Brief (MacSparky Labs)

I’ve been counseling the Labs members to wait for a new MacBook Pro since I think the M2 versions are not far off. However, I received a note from lab member Brian explaining he couldn’t wait any longer and asked if I thought it was a mistake to buy an M1 MacBook Pro now. In short, my reply was “no”… This is a post for MacSparky Labs Tier 2 (Backstage) and Tier 3 (Early Access) Members only. Care to join? Or perhaps do you need to sign in?