This week MacSparky is sponsored by SaneBox, the email service that brings order to my email chaos every day. Recently SaneBox announced the SaneFwd service. SaneFwd is an easy way to automate email forwarding to your favorite third-party apps and team members.
With SaneFwd, you can:
• Automatically turning emails into tasks with Any.do and Todoist
• Automatically saving emails and attachments to your Evernote
• Automatically forwarding receipts to Expensify
• Automatically forwarding trip itineraries to Kayak
• Automatically forwarding certain emails to certain friends or colleagues
As an example, let’s say you have a newsletter that you want to automatically save to Evernote. With SaneFwd, you can train SaneBox to keep on the lookout for future newsletters and automatically forward them to your Evernote account.
Another great example is email-based bills. If you get an invoice sent to you via email every month, why not have SaneBox automatically route it to your Todoist account (or OmniFocus mail drop address)?
SaneFwd is just one more example of how SaneBox can help manage your email so you can get on with your life. I’ve heard from so many readers that tried and fell in love with SaneBox. You should give it a shot. Use this link to get a nice discount off your subscription and let them know you heard about it here. Thanks again SaneBox for helping me in the battle against email every day.