This week MacSparky is sponsored by SaneBox, the email service that can start saving your bacon today. With SaneBox at your back, you add a powerful set of email tools that can work in just about any email client. With SaneBox you can:
- Wake up everyday to find the SaneBox robots have automatically sorted your incoming email for you so you can address the important and ignore the irrelevant.
- Defer email for hours, days, or weeks so it is out of your life until a more appropriate time.
- Set secret reminders so if someone doesn’t reply to an important email SaneBox gives you a nudge to follow up.
- Automatically save attachments to the cloud (like Dropbox).
- Use their SaneForward service to automatically send appropriate emails to services like Evernote, Expensify, and Kayak.
- Move unwanted email to the SaneBlackHole and never see anything from that person again.
Lately I’ve been getting a lot more serious about email reminders with SaneBox. When I send an email to a client or a business associate that requires a reply, I blind copy the email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Then I forget about it.
SaneBox keeps track of whether or not I get reply to that email and, if I haven’t received a reply in the designated time, it gives me a reminder. This allows me to dodge the whole process of putting tasks into my system to track email replies. I’ve been using this a lot more lately and I’m saving time as a result. As seen above, this is just one of the many features available to SaneBox subscribers.
The list goes on. Why not straighten out your email in 2017 by getting a SaneBox account and bringing a gun to a knife fight. If you sign up with this link, you even get a discount off your subscription.