This week’s sponsor, SaneBox is the solution to so many of my email problems. SaneBox is the email service that adds a pile of productivity features to your email, regardless of what email client you use. For a lot of folks, email is a constant pain point, and it doesn’t need to be. With SaneBox at your back, you can:
- Wake up every day to find the SaneBox robots have automatically sorted your incoming email for you so you can address the important and ignore the irrelevant.
- Defer email for hours, days, or weeks, so it is out of your life until a more appropriate time. They’ve even added a new feature that can optionally auto-reply to snoozed email with something like, “I’m sorry, but I’m underwater right now. I’ll get back to you in a few days.”
- Set secret reminders so if someone doesn’t reply to an important email SaneBox gives you a nudge to follow up.
- Automatically save attachments to the cloud (like Dropbox).
- Use their SaneForward service to automatically send appropriate emails to services like Evernote, Expensify, and Kayak.
- Move unwanted email to the SaneBlackHole and never see anything from that person again.
The list goes on, and MacSparky readers love this service. I was just speaking with the folks at SaneBox, and they report that 70% of the MacSparky readers that try SaneBox end up signing up for it. That’s crazy but not surprising to me because SaneBox works. Why not straighten out your email by getting a SaneBox account and bringing a gun to a knife fight. If you sign up with this link, you even get a discount on your subscription.